Monday, September 19, 2016

Another vendor profile for VINTAGE PICKIN FALL BARN SALE!





This next lady has been in business for awhile.


She owned a brick and mortar but recently closed it to 'take it on the road'.

And we're glad she did!

Kathy also has an online presence on ETSY, where she has had a shop since 2009.


If I had to pick a fave from her items, it would be the cherry bunting.

So bright and cheery!





www.etsy.com/shop/aproposathome


Here is her bio.

And remember to come say hey to us the 1st weekend in October in Hayden, Idaho!



Business Name: Apropos At Home, owner, Kathy Simmons


From 2001 until 2009 I owed Apropos Paper Arts on Spokane's South Hill.

When I closed my business, I renamed my home business Apropos At Home.


I continue to do paper arts, collage, sewing, and vintage finds.

Recently I moved to Coeur d Alene and wish to continue with my small business and do shows like Vintage Pickin'.

For many years I participated in this type of show with Two Women Artists and Past Blessings Farm.

Here are a few photos of projects and similar goods that I will have at Vintage Pickin'.


Kathy Simmons
Apropos At Home
509-220-8505














No comments:

Post a Comment