Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Vendor Profile- This married couple has hit the ground running!




Autumn is coming fast.

There is a distinct nip in the air.

I don't want summer to end!

Mother Nature doesn't listen to me.

The VINTAGE PICKIN FALL BARN sale is fast approaching and here is another sneak peak.

This team is comprised of a married couple.

They are new to the show and new to the business.

So new they don't have a business name yet!
They say they are open to suggestions!






Hello. We are Janae & Tim Freligh.

We don't have a business name as of yet because this whole experience is new to us and we are testing the waters so to speak.

We have 2 girls and I wanted to be able to stay home with them.
My husband is an electrician.

I wanted to find a way to bring home some income while still being at home.



We found making signs from pallets was in high demand.



Also, it gave my husband and myself a bonding experience.

We have been successful in selling signs just by posting on social media; however, we are looking forward to selling at vintage sales.

Our pricing varies anywhere from $5 to $65.

And we will be able to take cash and card payments!




Thanks
Janae






So come out and welcome these newcomers and see the rest of us.

And come away with a treasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment