Thursday, September 22, 2016

Can't wait to Shop! Vendor Profile for VINTAGE PICKINS FALL BARN SHOW





Yet another talented lady ready to sell at the greatest show in Hayden, Idaho!










Please browse my sample of items coming to the
Vintage Pickin Fall to find their forever home with you.














My name is Karen Jones and I own the Bunk House Sampler in Blanchard, ID.



My love of
farmhouse and primitive items catapulted me into a business of up-cycling old, rusty, and much loved
things into new décor for your home.






Karen has some really pretty stuff! Can't wait.



Do you realize this show is coming up really fast!


Gosh, I have so much to do!

Hope the Modge Podge is dry by then!

Hope the sewing machines don't give out!





Hope I have plenty of sanding blocks. And paint! And paper! And HELP!!




Better get the trailer from sonny boy so I can start getting loaded.

And do the no-rain rain dance for clear (and warm) weather.




Ready or not, here we come!












No comments:

Post a Comment