Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Vendor Profile- Lucky Lady owns a shop!










How many of us have dreamed of owning our own shop?

Quite a few I'm guessing.

Well this lady has followed her dreams and made a success of it!

If you've never been in Sweet Pickins, next time you're in the area, stop in.

It's worth the trip!








My name is Abby Nicholson and my Mama Linda Cederblom and I own and operate Sweet Pickins.



Sweet Pickins is a boutique in Hayden that has 60+ vendors of handmade, repurposed, vintage and antique items.

My mom raised me crafty and when I found myself unhappy teaching school, I decided to go into business with mom selling crafts.


We always loved vintage and antique but didn't think to mix with craft until some of our vendors came in who repurposed old and new.


We have been open for 2.5 years now, its so fun to see local talent and history come into the shop, as well as meet new faces in our community who enjoy the same thing!


There is something new on a daily basis so make sure to swing into Sweet Pickins in Hayden- 9521 N. Government Way Hayden, ID 83835





No comments:

Post a Comment