Sunday, January 18, 2015

Are We Done Yet?

Well the 'junk drawer' in the kitchen is done! Dumped everything out on the counter and sorted thru it. Added a silverware divider and small plastic containers to sort things into. Now if we can keep it that way. The recycle man came this morning and took my whole bin of magazines away. I am in mourning! Hubby said it weighed like 600 pounds! More straightening in the office because I can't find my box of checks for the business account and staples for the stapler. Very frustrating! UPDATE: found staples (they were behind the stapler) but no checks. Will have to call bank and order. I got a Shark steamer for my birthday and am going to try it out. If it works as well as I'm hoping, I'm dumping out all my cleaning chemicals! Besides vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda I shouldn't need anything else! Trying to talk Hubby into taking me to Wallies in Post Falls. My little one by my house is all out of bins I need for the craft room. Don't think it's going to happen today tho. Hmm. Tomorrow is 75% off the dish room at the St. Vinnie's on the way. Back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment