Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dreaming of a New Paint Job

Here's my Question. I am thinking of a muted, barn red in kitchen. Should I go just the island which is a huge entity on its own or all the base cabinets? The top cabinets I'm thinking of aged country cream with distressing? Any suggestions? There will be a darker wood floor and a stainless gas range being replaced. And probably all my pink flamingo collection will be moved out and exchanged for country accents. The cabinets now are an unfinished red oak. I originally wanted butcher block countertops with denim stained cabinets, but someone (Hubby) didn't listen to me! I know all you guys can help me out! Sorry the pics are crap. I always am moving for the next shot! And excuse the dogs that decided to photo bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment