Sunday, January 18, 2015

Don't Faint When You See This Hoarders Craft Room!

Well, the Great Clean-Up continues. Here are some pics of the work in progress in the craft room. All the bins on the floor are now in the other bedroom. Trying to cajole Hubby into looking at my Pinterest board 'craft rooms' and to get him downstairs to look at the room for built-in options and various cupboards and shelves I have around here. This was formerly my sons room and as you can see some of his posters are still on the ceiling. They are also on the wall behind the shelves. Just in case he ever wanted to move back home? And those ugly popcorn ceilings! Whose idea was that to invent those? I've scraped the ones upstairs and it is sooo much nicer! Really easy to do. I mist a small area with water from a squirt bottle, Take a wide taping knife or putty knife and hold a waste basket underneath you attack! Comes right off! Why did I wait so long to do this? I thought it would be hard.

1 comment:

  1. lol I don't feel so bad about mine now...thanks x
    It's hard fitting all your obsession tidily into a small space without having one of those huge, fancy and stylish rooms like some are blessed with.
    I have many ideas on Pinterest for when I win lotto ;o)

    ReplyDelete