Sunday, January 18, 2015

I am going through more shelves in the office library. I've come to binders of my beloved Victoria magazine. Dating from the 90's forward. Does anyone have use for these? There are so many beautiful articles and pictures, I hate to get rid of them. I was saving for research on some articles I wanted to write but never did. I also have many garden and decorating magazines but not willing to part with them quite yet. But if any one collects Victoria or has need of a specific issue, I would let go for really cheap! UPDATE: Can't bear to part with my Victoria magazines. They are not going in the recycle bin!! At least not right now. But I did empty five stacks of various other magazines, so not a total wash-out. Now quit reading the magazines and get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment